My Blog List

My Blog List

Friday 13 January 2017

Some new stars arrive

Some new stars arrived today & Panama Jack was on hand to welcome them & pose for a few photo's.
First up we have some leading ladies, oddly enough I don't remember hiring twins.
There was in fact a mistake in the order with me  receiving two of the model above instead of a 4th different model, I've been on to Northstar & then will send me my missing star.
The model's are from Copplestone Casting's & distributed by Northstar.
 http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/prod.php?prod=183
 Some more leading ladies this time Bolshevik's
Puffing on a big cigar what's not to love ?
I've been wanting to add some more female's to the cast for a long time & as I want to move into the 1900/1950 time frame now was a good time to start.
Another set of 4 this time the right 4 showed up, Again their from Copplestone.
http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/prod.php?prod=140
Jack won't be having all these lovely ladies to himself however.
We a few new leading men as well.
Again from Copplestone this is a set of 3
What the '' why it's all most like looking in a mirror thinks Jack & he's right,
the thing that sold this set to me was the fact that one of the model's had a patch on the same eye as Jack, well I did promise you guys that nothing much would be changing lol & he is my main star after all.
http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/prod.php?prod=122
Now for the group shot.

That's a rap for this post as always my thanks for dropping in & if  you'd care to leave a comment it would be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment