My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Props, CC 764

"Charlie Charlie 764 you are cleared for take off"  Well as you can see I've got the plane done, you might remember me saying in another post how I'd not built one of these things since I was a kid & that's a long time ago, hopefully it will be just as long again.
I never like fiddly things as tbh I'm a bit all thumbs & this kit had fiddly things & worse so unnecessary fiddly things, but having said all that now that it's finished I'm more then happy with it.  
 I didn't bother with all the inside details as I've a different use for them, so I painted over the clear plastic windows so as you can't see inside.
The paint job i just kept very simple as as you know by now dear readers painting is not my thing.

That's a rap for this post, as always my thanks for dropping in & if you'd care to leave a comment it would be welcomed.

10 comments:

  1. This plane is splendid, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil, it's a kit that I think will get many outings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice.
    Now you just need to strap nets full of beer bottles with gasoline to the wings ala "Murphy's War"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Will, now if only I'd a model that looked like Peter O Toole lol

      Delete
  4. I'm with you on the fiddly things! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gordon, good to see I'm not alone on fiddly things.

      Delete
  5. That looks fantastic Frank! There is an old O scale hanger and terminal (I actually just picked one up off Ebay last week) made by Plasticville that would be the perfect compliment to your plane :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ivor, yes I know about them in fact my terminal arrived a couple of days ago, I was thinking of adding the hanger but it's a killer when the postage is costing you more then what you're buying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I'm sure it'll be really useful in your games too. Who makes this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Bill, I got it on Amazon it's made by Revell 1/48 scale but there is another company make them as well but I don't remember their name, I had a quick look over on Amazon but I'm not seen it there now.

    ReplyDelete