My Blog List

My Blog List

Thursday 5 October 2017

On Location, The church at San Antonio

Welcome, I've been working on a couple of buildings on & off  over the last few months ( 1 of them over a year) & as often the case the last one started is the first one finished.
A church is something that has been on my list to do for a long time as they just fit into so many locations.
The fountain in the middle is still a WIP but I needed something for the square centre.
The church itself was a simple enough build & if I was to guess I'd put the cost at lest then 5 euro.
Over all I'm more then happy wit how it turned out & it's a nice little piece to add to the collection.

An odd little thing about the church is that the door is slightly off centre, you just can't get good builders these days.
 Cut, well that's it for this post, as always my thanks for dropping in & if you'd care to leave a comment it would be welcomed, & with that quiet on the set & action.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Darra, it was nice one to build straight forward enough & turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, functional, and it fits with the rest.
    I especially like the texture effect you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Will, its just tile adhesive finished rough.

      Delete
  3. Looks great Frank! Really like the color of the roof - does it come off for gameplay inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor, no the roof isn't removable, I decided a while back not to use the inside of buildings for gaming & that if I needed to take pictures of people inside I just build a little set, like the way I did the inside of the plane that was in the last post.

      Delete