My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Behind the scene's Terminal.

I've been working away on the new terminal over the last couple of days & have the bulk of the painting done.

It's an old world model railway kit that as far as I know is no longer in production.
The first thing I had to do was remove the sign over the door.
I drilled a small hole in each comer & cut through it with a retractile knife.
The plan is but I'm not sure at this point if I can do it, is to have different signs that I can change out depending on where the terminal is meant to be.




As you can see the painting is in an advanced stage with just a bit of tidying up & smaller details to be done, I won't be making the roof removable as I don't tend to use the inside of building, per-fairing in stead to build a set to use as the inside if I want one.

Coming soon, The thing in the well PA AAR

That's a rap for this post as always my thanks for dropping in & if you'd care to leave a comment it would be welcomed.

4 comments:

  1. Great start Frank! Your choice of green looks fantastic! Brilliant idea on being able to switch out the sign - I wonder if making each sign magnetic would allow you to easily switch things out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ivor, magnetic might be the way go alright ta for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The terminal is coming along really nicely! Looking forward to The Thing in the Well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gordon, I'm happy with how it's looking at this stage, as for the thing in the well all I'll say is drat drat & double drat.

    ReplyDelete